As of Oct. 9, 2018, the EDNY is a NextGen court.
If you already have an EDNY e-filing account, you must link your EDNY e-filing account to your PACER account following these instructions:
-Log in using your PACER username and password.
-Go to Utilities>NextGen Release 1.1 Menu ltems>Link a CM/ECF account to my PACER account.
You need your legacy EDNY e-filing login and password at the next step. If you do not know them, please call 718-613-2285. For more information, please see: Attorney Upgrade and Link Guide.
If you do not have an EDNY e-filing account, you must request one through PACER>Manage My Account>Attorney Admissions/Efiling. Make this request only if you do not have an existing e-filing account and are admitted to EDNY.
- 2255 Notice
- Attorney Civil (CV) Case Opening Manual - Updated
- CM/ECF Transition to PDF/A
- Default Judgment Instructions
- E-Government Act of 2002, 8/2/2004 amendments regarding public access to Electronic Case Files.
- Mandatory Electronic Filing Information
- Maintaining Your Central Sign On (CSO) Account - Updated
- NextGen Quick Reference Sheet
- NextGen Users Manual - Updated
- Steps for E-filing Sealed Documents - Civil Cases
- Steps for E-filing Sealed Documents - Criminal Cases
- Error message - Document is malformed or contains code which may cause an external action (such as launching an application). This PDF document cannot be accepted.
If there is a video that is not listed, please check these links(CM/ECF Training and Pacer Training) for additional training modules
- Attorney Case Opening Right click on the link and save. Once saved, click on the file to view.
- Hurricane Sandy Training Video
- Motion Filing with Attachments Right click on the link and save Once saved, click on the file to view.
- Video Tutorial for filing a motion to seal/exparte Right click on the link and save Once saved, click on the file to view.