You are here

FAQs: Attorney_Admissions

FAQ: Mediation Advocacy Program

Select a frequently asked question category on the left or search for a FAQ using the "Search this Site" box above.


  • Do I need to file my motion to appear pro hac vice for each attorney or can I file it once?

    A pro hac vice motion must be filed for each attorney who wishes to appear on the case. There is a $150.00 fee per pro hac vice application.

  • How do I go about requesting attorney admission date?

    Please contact the court at (718) 613-2285 or (631) 712-6030

  • How do I go about requesting attorney admission information?

    Please contact the court at (718) 613-2285 or (631) 712-6030

  • I am admitted Pro Hac Vice with filing access; I am now attempting to apply for full admission and I do not see the option under Pacer. How do apply for admission?

    Contact the Clerks Office to unlink your central sign on pro hac vice account. Once unlinked, log back into pacer and apply for full admission.

    Brooklyn (718) 613-2285
    Central Islip (631) 712-6030

  • I am an Assistant U.S. Attorney; must I apply for admission?

    No. You do not have to apply for admission, but if you leave the DOJ and enter private practice, you must apply for regular or pro hac vice admission.

  • I am an attorney for a federal agency other than the DOJ; must I apply for pro hac vice admission?

    Yes, but your fee is waived and your Certificate of Good Standing may be issued within one year of filing.

  • My attorney was admitted pro hac vice in a matter, however the attorney does not appear to be included in notices. How can I resolve this?

    Please have the attorney file a Notice of Appearance using their Central Sign On Account.

  • What event to I use for a motion to appear pro hac vice?

    Motions and Related Filings>Motions>Motion to Appear Pro Hac Vice