To place a transcript order you must contact the individual court reporter directly by telephone or by fax at the numbers listed below.
For a court reporter other than the ones listed below please contact ESR at (718) 613-2590 for Brooklyn, (631) 712-6015 for Central Islip.
If you do not know the name of the court reporter please use PACER to obtain that information from the corresponding docket entry.
If you do not have access to PACER call 1-800-676-6856 to register. Urgent requests for assistance in locating the name of a reporter can be directed to the ESR office. It is the attorney's responsibility, however, to follow through and contact the assigned reporter directly to place the order for transcript.
Forms required by the Court of Appeals for ordering transcripts on appeal must also be directed and addressed to the individual reporter assigned to that proceeding.
Offical Court Reporters
Electronic Sound Recorders (ESR)
|Office||Phone Number||Fax Number|
|ESR Brooklyn||(718) 613-2590||(718) 613-2597|
|ESR Central Islip||(631) 712-6015||(631) 712-6043|
- AO40A Instructions: Instructions for AO 040A and Form: Attendance and Transcripts of Court Reporters
- AO40B Instructions: Instructions for AO 040B and Form: Statement of Earnings Court Reporters
- AO44 Invoice
- AO148 Court of Appeals, Transcript Form
- AO435 Transcript Order
- CJA24 Instructions: Instructions for CJA-0024 and Form: Authorization and Voucher for Payment of Transcript
- SF1034 Public Voucher for Purchases and Services Other than Personal
- Transcript Redaction Request
- Administrative Order 08-1 (new transcript rates)
- Notice Regarding Electronic Availability of Transcripts