Select a frequently asked question category on the left or search for a FAQ using the "Search this Site" box above.


  • Who do I contact if my name comes up on a background check on a NYED case and I am not that person?

    Contact the Records Room at (718) 613-2285 for a records search. The fee for the search is located under court fees. Once the search is complete you will be given a certificate of search.

  • Who do I contact on scheduling the use of a room for a deposition?

    Contact the District Executive office at (718) 613-2263

  • Who do I contact regarding a receipt from pay.gov?

    Please contact www.pay.gov.

  • Who do I contact to request a name change on my ecf account and admission record?

    Please contact the attorney admissions department at (718) 613-2285 or (631) 712-6030.