You are here

Online Criminal Debt Payments

You may make online payments for criminal debt such as special assessments, fines, and criminal restitution. Payments are made through the U.S. Treasury website,, using a checking account, savings account or a card (debit or pre-paid only).

 If you have questions about online payments, please call the Clerk's Office of the U.S. District Court at 718-613-2580.

 Make a payment on [ ]