Frequently Asked Questions
Select a frequently asked question category on the left or search for a FAQ using the "Search this Site" box above.
How do I contact if I have not received my confirmation email for my ecf account registration?
Please contact the CM/ECF Registration Help Desk (718) 613-2312
I forgot my ecf login id and password, how can I retrieve the information?
Please re-register for an ecf account.
I sometimes do not see the CAPTCHA box, how can I correct this?
To delete cookies, cache, etc
Tools - Internet Options - General - Browsing History - Delete - select ( Temporary Internet Files and Cookies), then click on Delete, Press OK. Close all the browser sessions then open the browser.
Tools - Options - Privacy - Settings - make sure that Cookies, Cache and Browsing History are all selected, press OK, then select Clear history when Firefox closes, Press OK. Close all the browser sessions then open the browser.
1. From the Tools menu, or the Tools drop-down in the upper right, choose Internet options.
2. Click the Security tab, and then click Custom Level... .
3. Scroll to the "Scripting" section of the list. For "Active Scripting", click Enable.
4. Click OK, and confirm if prompted.
5. Close and restart your browser
1. From the Tools menu, or the Tools drop-down in the upper right, choose options.
3. Click OK, and confirm if prompted.4. Close and restart your browserWhen this message displays: "CAPTCHA session reuse attack detected" or you don't see the CAPTCHA box, click Refresh in the browser.When the Security Warning message appears, you must click No. This allows the CAPTCHA box to display - because the CAPTCHA box is not delivered securely through HTTPS. If you click Yes, you will prevent the CAPTCHA box from displaying.
If this persists, file your documents in hard copy with the clerks office.
Who do I contact to request a name change on my ecf account and admission record?
Please contact the attorney admissions department at (718) 613-2285 or (631) 712-6030.
Who do I contact if I have questions on courtroom technology?
Arrangements to use one or more items can be made with the respective courtroom deputy.
Questions regarding the equipment can be directed to (718) 613-2290.
Where can I locate the transcript rates?
The transcript rates are located on the transcript information page.
Who do I contact if I am having problems with e-juror?
If you experience problems with ejuror, please contact the Jury Section at (800) 587-6775.
What if I need to submit additional information?
If you need to send additional information, you can send it to the Court location address that is listed on your form to the attention of the Jury Department.
How do I check the court has received my completed questionnaire through eJuror?
You will not be notified by the Court that your questionnaire has been received, other than the confirmation that is received when you submit the form. If you are qualified, you may receive a summons in the future with a date for jury service. You WILL NOT receive any response from the Court if you have been Disqualified, Excused or Exempt from serving.
What if I make a mistake and need to change an answer?Once the form is completed, PRIOR to submission, you will have the opportunity to edit your answers. Prior to submission you can print out your answers for your records. ONCE YOU SUBMIT TO THE COURT, ANSWERS CAN NOT BE CHANGED.