Frequently Asked Questions

Select a frequently asked question category on the left or search for a FAQ using the "Search this Site" box above.


  • I am trying to add an attorney to a case, what does this docket text mean (notification declined or already on case)?
    The docket text (notification declined or already on case), means:
    either the notification option was de-selected(notification declined) or the attorney is already representing party(s) on the case (already on case).
  • Who do I contact if I have not received my confirmation email for my ecf account registration?

    Please contact the CM/ECF Registration Help Desk (718) 613-2312

  • I forgot my ecf login id and password, how can I retrieve the information?

    Please re-register for an ecf account.

  • Who do I contact to request a name change on my ecf account and admission record?

    Please contact the attorney admissions department at (718) 613-2285 or (631) 712-6030.

  • Who do I contact if I have questions on courtroom technology?

    Arrangements to use one or more items can be made with the respective courtroom deputy.

    Questions regarding the equipment can be directed to (718) 613-2290.

  • Where can I locate the transcript rates?

    The transcript rates are located on the transcript information page.

  • Who do I contact if I am having problems with e-juror?

    If you experience problems with ejuror, please contact the Jury Section at (800) 587-6775.

  • What if I need to submit additional information?

    If you need to send additional information, you can send it to the Court location address that is listed on your form to the attention of the Jury Department.

  • How do I check the court has received my completed questionnaire through eJuror?

    You will not be notified by the Court that your questionnaire has been received, other than the confirmation that is received when you submit the form. If you are qualified, you may receive a summons in the future with a date for jury service. You WILL NOT receive any response from the Court if you have been Disqualified, Excused or Exempt from serving.

  • What if I make a mistake and need to change an answer?
    Once the form is completed, PRIOR to submission, you will have the opportunity to edit your answers. Prior to submission you can print out your answers for your records. ONCE YOU SUBMIT TO THE COURT, ANSWERS CAN NOT BE CHANGED.